Your web-browser is very outdated, and as such, this website may not display properly. Please consider upgrading to a modern, faster and more secure browser. Click here to do so.
So, some of you will be doing a LOT of drinking tonight. I actually won’t be, but because I know some things from when I used to get down like that here are some helpful tips to keep you safe tonight/tomorrow:
1. Drink a LOT of water. Staying hydrated is a really good way to not get a hangover.
2. Don’t overdo it. Don’t feel like you have to keep up with whoever your with. It’s a trap.
3. Stay with people whom you trust. Don’t get caught up trying to catch a party in a random place, because that’s usually when your in the most danger.
4. DON’T DRIVE. AT ALL. Make sure you are either somewhere you can chill at for the night, or have a Designated Driver. Make sure that DD is sober ALL NIGHT, because the cops will be out.
5. Don’t leave your drink out. Date rape is a real thing. Seriously.
6. Make sure you eat before you start drinking. Empty stomachs are a trap.
7. Try to not drink any more alcohol about an hour before you go to sleep. Again drink lots of water to replenish your body, or you will feel like crap. And always remember “Liquor before beer, never fear. Beer then liquor, never sicker.”
I’m not endorsing drunkenness, at all. But, I know that people are going to do what they want to do, so PLEASE BE SAFE. Big things are happening in 2013, and I want my family, friends, and loved ones to be there.
Be easy and God bless,
Hi. I just wanted to let everyone know that I’m currently in the finishing stages of releasing a full-length(!) instrumental album entitled “Vidjagames.” Say it out loud! It’s largely music inspired by years of video game music. I’ll post a sample track within the week so stay tuned!
In other news, I’m also pursuing a longtime goal of mine to create an honest to goodness video game. It’s SUPER early, as in prototyping, but it is coming. I’m super excited to show everyone what I’ve been planning and hope that when it comes out it can be something that is enjoyed by you all. More details will be coming soon so make sure to follow me on like the Facebook page, follow @robpaigedesigns on twitter, and join the mailing list.
Finally, website and graphic design is available. So feel free to check out my work on RobPaige.com and contact me by email at “robpaigeproductions(at)gmail.com”
Be easy and God bless,
Act now and receive 50% off a logo design from RobPaigeProductions! Hurry, deal ends midnight tonight, or when 10 people claim it!
Page 1 of 2